From mid-century Modern to Country French, Zen Contemporary to boldly Tuscan, Stephen Dunn designs interiors that are as out of the ordinary as you are.
Artist and designer, landscaper and party planner, Stephen takes the time to understand who you are and how you live. Then, he creates a space that is a showcase for what you love, and a celebration of how you live.
Meet with Stephen Dunn and you will immediately see the difference. Work with him once and you will work with him for life.
- • Selected by his peers and acknowledged in DHome as one of the top designers in Dallas for three consecutive years.
- • Featured in numerous local and national publications, including Better Homes Gardens, Southern Accents, Dallas Home Design and Victoria.
- • Featured on the television show Designing Texas.
- • Chosen to design one-of-a-kind decorative pillows for Gumps and Bergdorf Goodman.
- • Honorary Chair of Slocum Street/DIFFA (Design Industry Foundation Fighting AIDS) Fair, 2009.
- • One of the top national designers asked by DIFFA to design one-of-a-kind jean jackets sold in support of AIDS research.
- • Engaged by design clients to create a unique ambiance for their special events, from weddings to dinner parties, from flowers to menus.
- • Recognized expert in select areas of design, including lighting, color and the creation of custom-made furniture.